Around the holidays, putting out a cheese or two in the evenings is a festive way to unwind. Here are twelve pairings to share with (or without) your true love. Combine five or six of these to create a party board. Or, count down the holiday with one pairing each night.
Have a merry, dairy season, everyone!
Day 1: Pears and Stilton
Instead of a partidge in a pear tree.
Day 2: Chutney and Tarentaise
Instead of turtle doves.
Day 3: Nut brittle and French Comté Gruyere
Instead of French hens.
Day 4: Sautéed Chanterelles and Camembert du Bocage
Instead of calling birds.
Day 5: Candied pecans and 5-year aged Gouda
Instead of golden rings.
Check out the full 12 Days! And I love that wintry cheese landscape.
(Photo ©2012 DiBruno.com)
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- artsiamia reblogged this from cheesenotes
- skbalm11 likes this
- kitsonpaws likes this
- thelittleemma reblogged this from cheesenotes
- anisaer likes this
- thecoolkidwhat likes this
- eatknees reblogged this from cheesenotes and added:
- eatknees likes this
- hawkeyesprime reblogged this from queenoakenshield
- almostfaded reblogged this from cheesenotes
- abraxasmark reblogged this from cheesenotes
- queenoakenshield reblogged this from cheesenotes
- darkmatter333 likes this
- breagen likes this
- cheesenotes posted this